So indulgent and delicious, you've never tasted banana muffins like this!
1 large egg, room temperature
⅓ cup (80 mL) vegetable oil
½ cup (100 g) sugar
¼ cup (60 mL) whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups (185 g) all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ cup (45 g) chocolate sprinkles
nonstick cooking spray, for greasing pan
½ cup (85 g) semisweet chocolate chip
½ cup (120 mL) heavy whipping cream, hot
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- If your bananas aren’t already very ripe, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until they are nearly black. Be careful to not overcook or the bananas will leak.
- Let the bananas cool to room temperature. Increase the oven temperature to 350°F (180°C).
- Peel the bananas, then place them in a large bowl. Mash bananas using a hand mixer or fork.
- Add the egg, vegetable oil, sugar, milk, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
For More You Can Check: